Monday, July 6, 2015

Purpose

Today marks 9 months since the fire.  Hard to believe. Even harder to believe it has taken me this long to put my story down on paper – errr, the computer.  I cannot describe it.  I will probably say that a lot on this written journey – cannot describe it. Although it will be difficult for me to describe the events, the feelings, the people, the process, the pain… I believe my decision to begin a blog has purpose.

It will be a place for me to sift through the last months of change for my family and myself. It will be cathartic in that respect. It will serve as a window into our world for family and friends that have stood by us physically and figuratively. It will help all of you to understand the whole story a little bit better.  And I do believe that the main purpose I have been called to write this blog is that someone somewhere will need it.  They will need this story to help themselves through a compatible life-changing event.  It will give direction, solace, comfort, and strength at a time when they will think there is none.

No comments:

Post a Comment